Friday, August 17, 2012

Preparing for a Sugar Overdose

This will be brief but I just want to set the stage for an epic journey that starts tomorrow...my lovely sister is returning to the Distric and told me that she really wanted a cupcake this weekend.  I had to laugh, becuase I thought - I think that every day!

I assured her we'd make this happen and then began thinking about which bakery we'd go to...there's many to choose from in the Nation's Capital!

I couldn't come up with a firm decision, and that's when the thought struck - why not go to Every.Single.One. 

So here's our plan - we are going to pick up <1> cupcake from each of the most popular places in D.C. - we'll quarter them, have a bite of each, and then....we will truly be able to judge the BEST cupcake in D.C.  Yes, so I know this is not scientific, but it will be delicious.  And we won't have to waste our time eating inferior cupcakes in the future because we will know our FAVORITE place.

So this is what the list looks like:
Georgetown Cupcakes
Sprinkles
Hello Cupcake
Baked and Wired
Crumbs
The Sweet Lobby
Red Velvet

If I've forgotten one, let me know!

And of course, I'll share our experience, after we recover from our sugar overdose...!

No comments: